As Senior Online Marketer, you will be responsible for the growth of B2B leads. By acquiring high-quality site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content your goal is to convert that traffic into online signups. You use data to continuously improve the effectiveness of the campaigns.
You manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. You craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid campaigns. You will work closely with our content marketing, marketing automation experts and sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns those leads to close into customers.
You are hands-on, motivate and grow junior marketers and with your creative mind, you are able to drive success and make our inbound marketing channel a lead generation machine.
- Developing/managing all aspects of the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/social media platforms
- Tracking conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Implementing paid search, PPC, and SEO strategies/campaigns.
- Participate in email marketing campaigns
- Raising brand awareness and online presence through digital marketing projects and campaigns
- Planning and executing digital marketing budgets
- Staying on top and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)